Sunday, June 30, 2013

Well, I'm back from the land of the disappeared

Technically.

I basically dropped off the face of the planet and lived/ate/breathed/slept/smelled my book.

The good news is, I finished it! I submitted for my five free copies and those shipped just a couple days ago! Now to start querying.  Like... tomorrow.  That should be fun.

So, with all of that said and done, it's time to pick up my new summer project: a prequel for my KH fanfics.  Which means I won't be posting on this blog very often during that time.  Maybe a bit here and there of some writing/editing tip I thought of.  Or a querying tip.  Not that I think I have any of those, really.

You are welcome to look at my KH blog, if that's your cup of tea.

http://magiksatpverse.blogspot.com/

Um, yeah.  That's all for now.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment