Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Loads of progress!

Today has been a day evening out chapter length.  This is a process with a multitude of variables. First, there's adding more to the shorter chapters in the way of description, as well as taking away from the longer chapters that simply have unnecessary information.  Then there's a matter of just splitting the super long chapters into two shorter, more even-length chapters.  At some point, there will probably be some combining of chapters, and simply reassigning chapter breaks, but that will come later.

Today, I have also been expanding upon one of Kat's (protagonist, if you've forgotten or I haven't mentioned) character traits.  I'm actually amplifying it to be a flaw at this point.  It's a power she doesn't entirely know how to control, and so while beneficial sometimes, it can backfire others.  Woo! It's an attempt to make her more interesting.

Plus, last night I was working on a thing to make William less angsty.  He needs to get over that.  Seriously.  It's better now for the moment.  There are other scenes I will have to work with him on with this as well.

I think that's all for the moment.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment