Thursday, May 23, 2013

Updates

A couple of things...

Most of them involve me not writing.

I know! Bad author! You should be writing!

Except it's really hard to write when you've got a migraine.  I had a migraine both yesterday and the day before yesterday, which, combined with the amount of things I need to be doing around the house at the moment, seem to be equalling no writing.  Sadness.

I got some writing down yesterday, which, if you follow my tumblr, you know that I was super brain dead.  As brain dead as I would have been if I'd just taken the 6 exams I'd previously written about.  Yep.  Fun times.  Stupid migraine.

Today, got the rest of that chapter finished with semi-new material.  New material to this part of the book.

We have gotten to the point where I'm moving large plot-points to a more logical order.  I think I will talk about that in-depth in another blog post.  But, so far, it's been one part copy-paste, two parts filling in the holes that I leave behind and create anew.  Woo.

This also means it's slower going, which is discouraging for me, who needs to have this done by June 30th, so I have something not-embarrassing to get five free copies out of from CreateSpace.

I also won't be writing for the next several days because of Phoenix Comic Con.  While that will be excellently fun and one of my friends has promised to introduce me to some really nice YA authors, I won't be writing, which is sad.

Sad writer not writing.  Sad.

Le sigh.

However, I am confident with my new timeline, now I just need to write it all out.

No comments:

Post a Comment