Tuesday, December 18, 2012

You can tell I have free time... (ish)

Because I have time to post things more often!

Rewriting goes well, got another chapter done today.  I've got 7K words left until the 100K cap-mark is reached.  (I really want to keep it under, to make it more publishable.)  I want to make these words count.

When I first decided to split things, I went several days without writing anything, I almost had to wonder if it was because I knew I was now really close to the end and I didn't quite want it to be over or something like that, but now I'm pretty sure I just wasn't writing because of finals, because I wasn't really doing anything that wasn't finals related.

Currently, writing is a tad slow-going BECAUSE I'm trying to make every word count.  Plus, I'm not pulling from the old draft at the moment, every single scene I'm putting in currently did not exist in the original, even most of the exposition.

And Jason kind of makes me want to bash my head into a wall at the moment, but that's because he's just being a jerk at the moment.  It's cool, he'll get over it.

So... yeah...

That's all I have to say at the moment.  I really should probably go to bed because I have to get up early tomorrow morning for a doctor's appointment for my knee.  (Yay.)

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment