Sunday, November 11, 2012

Nano Challenge Day 11

The day of ALL THE WRITING.  Quite seriously.  I'm almost at 28K words.  (Remember that part about this potentially being too long to publish.... yeah....)

Anyway... I have actually been nixing things though.  It happens.  

Like that scene mentioned quite literally in the last blog where I was rewriting it? Yeah.  Nixed.  Rar told me it didn't flow and if it wasn't really necessary, it would just make more sense if I took it out.  Well, I ended up not really needing it.  So I took it out.  (I did replace it with a sequence later that served somewhat of the same purpose without flow issues.) 

I know, I know, this is nanowrimo and I'm supposed to just get it all out there and then edit later.  Well, this is probably my fourth draft on the computer, not including countless partial drafts in notebooks.  I should tell you about some of them someday.  Anywho...

Completely unrelated, but one of the problems of thinking in sign: Alice and Kat (on two separate occasions) both have tried to use sign now.  No joke.  I honestly contemplated (for about two minutes) of seeing if there's any possible way to include it.  There's not.  So, stop, Alice.  Just stop.  I can't put that into words.  Stop.  

Anyway! Stopping now for the night because I'm at that point where I'm honestly going to write better tomorrow.

Night, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment