Friday, November 9, 2012

Nano Challenge Days 8-9!

I feel really bad! I forgot to post yesterday! It hasn't been really all that interesting though.  Not until just now as I'm planning to go to bed.  (Of course.)


The past couple of days have been a whole ton of curriculum planning.  I want to make the classes in school matter more, rather than just being mundane school.  I changed up literature classes a whole ton and I know I'll be pulling from all three books that I've previously written for it.    (Granted, literature doesn't particularly matter except for the fact that it's something that would be taught.)  As for science, I thought about changing that.  Rar asked if I was going to go through all the different species.  And I thought about that, but decided against it because I wasn't sure how you would teach such a thing in my universe.  (Plus, I think I touch on that a bit in book 2... maybe...)  So anyway, I'm sticking with just your average overview of insect and animal life.  (Besides, I liked the line where Alice was complaining about it.)  I haven't changed Language of Magik in the slightest.  Don't need to.  Algebra always has had the edge of Kat hating it, so that doesn't need to change.  History will stay much the same, mostly because I just love Professor Logozzin.  

Another thing I've done, which I'm excited about! Is find different onomotopoieas for different magikal signatures.  !!  (Yup.  Totally.) 

Oh, and I've decided that time is military-time--or Disney time :P

Anyway, recent exciting developments is that I'm actually getting to Leah and Victoria's backstory in-story now! Yay!

Erm, that's pretty much it.  I broke 20000 words!

No comments:

Post a Comment