Friday, November 30, 2012

Nano Challenge Day 30

Wow.  Just.  Wow.  Bye, November.  (I mean, granted, I've got about three hours and some change of minutes left, but still.  I just validated my novel on NaNo at 80,304 words.

80304 words in 30 days.  Not including the papers.  (I did actually take a break from writing all fanfics.  Posting them was another story.)

So... yeah.  Granted.  Novel rewrites (which is what this really is all about) are only about halfway done.  Give or take.  Doing this for NaNo was really just a way of getting started, and a means as to feel accomplished, too.  Which every writer needs. To feel accomplished every now and then, that is.

So... I shall continue into December and January with this and hopefully be done by the time the new semester starts.  Then, it's off to sending it to people to read.

And then MOAR rewriting.  (yes, I intentionally spelled that wrong.)  (Know the rules you are breaking.)

So... yeah... I should go... write more... or work on Christmas presents.  One of the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment